Friday, February 12, 2010

Growing up and learning about the world.

I haven't posted on here in a long long time.

Since then, I've started college. Gaining friends and losing friends. Learning lessons and making mistakes. I've failed time and time again and been ahead of the game more times than necessary. I've gotten my heart broken and fallen in and out of love so easily. I've forgot what it meant to love and stopped believing in it for the longest time. It's been a long journey, but I'm loving every minute of it, even if some of those minutes I've been sad or mad or confused or frustrated. It's all going to be worth it in the end. I just know it.

I'm never going to give up. There may be times when I think about calling it quits, but I know that I'm meant for something bigger than all of this and that eventually, in time, I'll have everything and more. It will all be worth it. It will all be grand.

No comments: