Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love is a powerful action.

I think that there is a slight chance I'm falling in love.
In love with the world around me and people and objects and a beautiful, beautiful special person.
This time, I'm ready to fall flat on my face.
I'm ready to get hurt.
God is amazing and will always be there for me. With that in mind, how can I even begin to be afraid to fall?
I'm not afraid to put myself out there to the world anymore, because no matter what I will have my God behind me 100 percent of the way. He will never abandon me. He will never call me stupid. He will never laugh when I get hurt. He will always be loving and kind and whole-hearted. I am crazy in love with my Savior and know that through everything, I can always trust in Him.

So here I am world, I'm ready to fall.
Catch me or throw me to the ground.
I'm ready.

No comments: