Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Times are changing and so am I.

I'm finally happy with who I am. I've discovered who I want to be and who I think God wants me to be, whether this is who I'm supposed to be forever or not, who knows.
Last week was Miss Liberty and since then my outlook on life has completely changed. I've made a bajillion new friends and I'm not afraid to just do something now. If I want to talk to someone, I'll do it, rather than spending 20 minutes whimpering and then deciding I don't want to talk to them.
This Sunday, my faith in God changed. I finally become a true believer and have started to live my life the way He wants me to.

Life is good :]

And yet, there's still that void. That hole in my life that sucks away all the happy. I need to find love. That's the only thing that will fill the void. Whether it be love with a person, with God, or with a hobby, I just need to find it somewhere, because the void sucks.

Blah, I'm so tired and can't think logically. So I think that's it.

Oh, also, random, some people really creep me out, so I avoid them. That's not wrong, is it?

No comments: