Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amazed.

This was posted on November 2, 2008.

Tonight has me absolutely amazed.

Back in July I went to Mountain T.O.P. and on the last night, I got up in front of this huge crowd of at least 200 almost strangers, and told them what I was going on in my life. The subject to which I was addressing "what are you going to take off the mountain with you?" I started telling everyone about a friend back home whom I had known forever and had gotten into some really bad stuff, and how when I came back I was going to be there for her and I asked everyone to pray that she would be okay and come to know God.

Tonight, we were having a really deep conversation and she said something that just really stuck. She said "You know this is a really good thing for you to be going through. It's just so cool to see the way God works, even when it doesn't make sense to us. It's just so amazing." It was at that moment that I realized my prayer in July was answered and that she honestly was in love with her savior.

I've just recently come back to God, so I'm just so amazed. I've become so inspired. Because now I truly know that God really listens to every prayer. Every single one. And even if you only prayer for something once, and even if it's brief, he still listens and will do something about it. Even if it's not the something you wanted, you'll be okay, and you'll see what is truly out there for you.

I was just so amazed and in awe that I had to share.

No comments: