Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The gray skies are now clear.

I can finally see that silver lining. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The world isn't all dark, there are just a few places we must go through to get to where we are supposed to be. Sometimes those dark places are bigger than others, but surprisingly I've managed to get out of the dark in a short time.
I am truly happy. I might even dare to say I haven't been this happy in almost a year and a half, but that's just me daring to THINK something. I am not saying that. At least not yet anyways.

Tonight has been that surprise and prayer I've been waiting for. My eyes are finally open to all the possibilities and opportunities that the world has waiting for me. Plus, karma has been great to me. I'm finally getting what I deserve while he too gets what he deserves. Although I feel bad for him, I can't help feeling happy for myself. I got what I wanted. Well for the most part.

My dark and stormy sky is finally starting to clear up. And there is a beautiful rainbow waiting for me near by. And to be completely honest, I couldn't be more excited :]

No comments: