Monday, November 10, 2008

Superman.

I decided today that I'm going to be okay. Whether it happens sooner or later, I know eventually I'll be just fine.
Someday he'll realize his mistake, but I'll already be gone. And I won't regret anything.
He'll have to deal with this someday, because right now it's me that's hurting while he's out having a grand old time. But that's fine with me, because I'll get to be happier longer.
I'm a great girl, but maybe I wasn't supposed to be his girl anymore, because there was someone else who needed me. And if that's why all of this is happening, then I'm excited.
And if not, then so be it. But I know that someday he's going to regret ever hurting me and it's going to kill him. And he's going to realize exactly what he lost. And it's going to kill him. Someday he's going to see how good I was to him even though he was so ungrateful. And it's going to kill him.
No one will ever love or care for him as much as I did. And I know that. I do, so don't try changing the way I think.

Last night I hung out with two very amazing (although perverted) and caring people. My friendship with one of them grew so much last night and I'm so excited that I now have a friend who I can share everything with. I know he won't judge me and I've never met anyone like that before. It's people like him that make me want to believe that the world is perfect and that heroes exist.

No comments: